Insured and Bonded Environmental Clean Up Company Phoenix
Native Environmental LLC Arizona 602-254-0122
1. Native’s pollution coverage provides coverage for mold on an “occurrence” basis.This means that if Native were to cause a mold pollution problem during the current policy year, Native’s insurance coverage would still respond even it the problem was not discovered and reported for many years after. Less than 5% of firms performing mold abatement have “Occurrence” coverage. The vast majority of mold contractors carry “Claims-Made” coverage for mold pollution and many don’t carry pollution coverage at all. “Claims-Made” coverage means that any claim must be reported to the current carrier during the current policy period or within a specified period of time (typically 30 days) after the policy expires. If you choose a mold abatement contractor with “Claims-Made” mold coverage, the policy may not entertain a claim if the company is no longer in business.
2. Native’s pollution coverage covers all pollutants. Some pollution policies may exclude asbestos containing material or lead-based paint.
3. Native carries a $5,000,000 umbrella liability policy in addition to their base limit of $1,000,000. This means that Native’s clients are provided with a total of $6,000,000 of insurance protection for general liability and auto liability. In this era when legal defense alone can go well into the six-figure range, a $1,000,000 limit may not go far in protecting the interests of project owners. Further, a limit could be eroded by a claims from other projects. A $1,000,000 limit might not take you far if problems arise.
4. Native’s umbrella includes coverage for mold pollution. Many umbrella policies exclude mold, even if the primary pollution policy provides coverage. Native’s umbrella has no mold exclusion which means that Native has the full policy limits of both the pollution and umbrella policy available to pay for mold related pollution claims.
5. Native is insured by the largest insurance company in the world. It doesn’t matter how the policy reads if the insurer is not solvent.
July 20, 2010
RE: Native Environmental, LLC
To Whom It May Concern:
Native Environmental, LLC has established a bonding line of credit with Lexon Insurance Company. Lexon Insurance Company is an “A” rated company by A.M. Best and is a federally approved surety by the United States Department of the Treasury.
The bonding line of credit for Native Environmental, LLC has been established at $1,500,000 single project limit, $3,000,000 aggregate program which has been set to meet the day to day needs of this company. This line of credit should not be considered a maximum amount of surety credit available, but rather a working line of credit to meet the anticipated needs of the company’s daily operations. Requests for surety credit above this line of credit are welcomed and reviewed on a case by case basis. As always, any future request for surety credit is based on the current underwriting information available at the time.
We are pleased to give our highest recommendation to this firm and appreciate any courtesy you may extend this valued client.
Jeri Lynn Thompson
Lexon Insurance Company