Asbestos Removal & Testing Phoenix Native Environmental LLC Arizona
Asbestos removal specialists in Phoenix, Native Environmental, LLC, serves Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and New Mexico. Our asbestos testing & cleanup experts will guide you in the processes of proper removal, packaging and disposal of all asbestos containing materials. Contact us: (602) 254-0122 for asbestos removal cost.
Asbestos Testing: Here are some critical aspects involved in the assessment, abatement, and removal of asbestos containing materials:
- proper preparation of the work area
- critical barriers and pre-cleaning
- erection of containment areas
- establishing negative pressure
- adequate wetting of the material
- proper removal of the material
- approved packaging in leak-tight containers
- providing DOT prescribed transportation and
- adhering to EPA-approved asbestos disposal methods.
Markets We Serve (Asbestos Removal):
- Retail & Commercial – Office Buildings
- Education – Old School Buildings
- Government – Government Buildings
- Healthcare – Hospitals & Clinics
- Historic Renovation
- Industrial – Industrial Buildings, Warehouses, Plants
We Also Perform Popcorn Ceiling Removal
We can take care of removing your popcorn ceiling. Small fibers in your popcorn ceiling can contaminate the air quality and pose health risks.
Native Environmental has the experience, personnel and equipment to safely perform any size asbestos abatement project from a single glove-bag to an entire high-rise. We take pride in our quality assurance program, extensively trained employees and state-of-the-art equipment for safe, cost-effective abatement services. Our high quality personalized service has enabled Native Environmental to build an exceptional track record with a long list of satisfied customers.
Once the asbestos containing materials have been identified by an Environmental Consultant on a specific project, Native Environmental can make a cost effective “Project Offer” on the project along with any cost saving and scheduling recommendations that are available. Learn how to identify asbestos at your facility.
Abatement in Supai, AZ
Abatement in Camp Verde, AZ
Abatement in New River, AZ
Abatement in Lordsburg, NM
Abatement in Socorro, NM
WHAT IS ASBESTOS?
Asbestos (Greek a-“not”; sbestos,”extinguishable”), the fibrous form of several mineral and hydrous silicates of magnesium. The name may also be applied to the fibrous forms of calcium and iron. Asbestos has been linked to various forms of lung diseases.
WHY IS IT USED?
Asbestos is nonflammable and a poor heat conductor, therefore making it a valuable material in the construction of flame retardant materials used in Industrial Plants such as pipe insulation, and safety clothing for fire fighters. It is also used in many others building products because of it fibrous properties and its longevity as a building material.
WHICH PRODUCTS MIGHT CONTAIN ASBESTOS?
- FLOOR TILE & ASSOCIATED MASTIC
- LINOLEUM (Sheet Vinyl)
- FLUE PIPE
- TRANSITE SIDING & PANELS
- SPRAYED-ON ACOUSTICAL MATERIAL
- PIPE LAGGING & INSULATION MATERIAL
- DUCT SEAM TAPE
- DRYWALL / TEXTURE / JOINT COMPOUND
- WINDOW & DOOR CAULKING
- TRANSITE PIPES
- POOL PLASTER
- ROOFING MATERIAL & ASSOCIATED MASTIC